Welcome to The B Word!

We hope you enjoy your stay.

To add a new blog click here and select 'Add a Post' under B Heard and get blogging!

Friday 1 August 2008

Here lies a girl who was just dying to be popular...


Charlotte Usher
1991 – 2008

Dearly Beloved,
We are gathered here today to commemorate the life of Charlotte Usher, a girl who felt invisible but left a lasting legacy.
We first met Charlotte in November 2007. She made us laugh with her quirky sense of style and her wry wit, and she impressed us with her determination to achieve her goals in the face of adversity. Let’s be honest, death would stop most others in their tracks, but Charlotte was never one to give up. She truly is outstanding and we knew instantly that she deserved the popularity she strove for.

It is a tragedy that Charlotte’s life was cut so short (particularly in such embarrassing circumstances) but we must not view her death as the end, for, in Charlotte’s case, it is only the beginning… She leaves with us her story and returns to touch the lives of many as ghostgirl.


Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
And if I should die before I awake,
I pray the popular attend my wake.

Click here for a sneak preview
And check out this spooktacular website: http://www.ghostgirl.com/

No comments: